Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

The piano

It  was a dark night. I was  playing the on piano that  my wife gave me . I was playing the piano loud as I can play. I was sad and lonely . I sit straight on the comfortable chair on my own.  I just realized that I was sitting next to my wife.                                          

She was a ghost. I loved her so much when she died in the war. She kissed me then she disappeared.The next part of the song was when I was in the war. Then It made me really happy to see my best friend who died. He was the only friend that I had . I was  still playing the piano and I couldn’t stop.

I was a little kid I got a present for my mum and dad. It was a fake wooden horse. I was ride the horse  around the piano.We were playing the piano together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shanarnia, this story is very interesting. My name is Rheanna and I am from St. Bernadette's school. I like how you added the feature of ghosts. You explored the supernatural idea well. Next time you could add some emotive language to make the story more in the voice of your main character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment on blog Rheanna. I will add more emotive language to make my story more in the voice of my character.

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about