Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Creative Writing

So I was writing about a aliens invasion. We had our own choose to make our own story with the photo that my teacher gave us. This is my story.

One day there was a planet called a uboa planet . It was a creepy city like there were a lot of aliens there with guns.   I felt so scared and blood curdling. I was with the aliens and my friends. We were the last humans on Uboa plant. It was formidable .The terrifying aliens were looking for us. We ran away from them but they kept on following us. They kept on making these noises like blahuhuhuh but we didn't understand what they were saying. I heard people screaming and yelling so loud because the aliens took them away from there family . I smell blood and the city burning . We taste the smoke from the air. My blood was rushing down to my legs and arms but I didn't know what to do. We  survive the horror alien planets of uboa............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about