Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Extravagansa

W.A.L.T.  perform on stage.


Wednesday night we all went to the Hornby High School and performed on the stage. It was extremely amazing. I felt nervous and scared before my performance. In my group we were dancing and lipsing to Slice of Heaven. I was really proud of myself. It was fun that the lights changed colours as we danced. My favourite performance was room 3. They did the Flintstones. It was cool that mum came to watch me and my mum is coming to watch me again. I was proud of myself.

Thursday night we all went to the Hornby High School and perform again. It was amazing and fun. I felt scared before our performance stated. In my group we had Brooke, Sam, Sage, Jasper, Corbyn, Tasharn, Dominique, Mikaya. At the end of our performance the Pacifica people did  the sasa. I am in the Pacifica group. The boys were doing there Samoan haka. The girls were dancing. The Philippine people were doing their dancing. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry guys the bottom is different. My teacher and I have tried to fix it but it won't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shanarnia this is really good and the extravaganza was really fun aye. my favourite part was your guys dance were you smiling on stage? anyway good job bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shanarnia
    I enjoyed the extravaganza as well. I was proud to be part of Hornby Primary School.
    I like your sentence "It was extremely amazing." Did your mum enjoy the performance?

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about