Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

Partly cloudy

        Partly cloudy
One sunny day I saw stork flying through the sky carrying babies and cute animals.The sky was light  blue like an ocean. We went back up to the sky and watched the cotton candy clouds making cutest animals. I saw a really cutest puppy it had chubby cheek and big brown eye. The storks carry the puppy all the way to his new kennel.

There  was a big sad lonely cloud. He made some bad animals. He made a crocodile, a hedgehog and a goat. The lonely cloud was about to make a shark.I got really angry at the stork . I was crying out loud because the stork went to the cotton candy cloud to get some protection.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Shanarnia, Wow I really enjoyed your story especially how you are using paragraphs. Your use of descriptive words was very cool, I love the part "I saw a really cutest puppy it had chubby cheek and big brown eye." This really reminded me of my dog. What is your focus at the moment for your writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog Mr Maddren. At the moment my focus is using paragraphs. How old is your dog? Does your dog like running.

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about