Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Kindness

Today we have been watching a video about caring for each other. The video was about this little girl and her brother and the nana. When she went to go and get the cake this man came and give her the cake. There didn't have a enough to buy the cake. So the man buy the cake for the little girl but the nana said no. He said pls take the cake. So the nana said okay I will take the cake. He was talk about his story that when he was a little boy he want to buy a cake but the mum didn't get the cake because she didn't have a enough money to buy the yummy delicious cakes  for her son. It was his birthday today. So the little girls grandad buy him a cake and the mum said can I have you phone numbers. He didn't write his phone he said a simple act of caring creates an endless ripple and that will come back to you. He saw the letter and he was so happy. So he said thank you. The little girl and her brother and the nana was going home. The cute little girl went home and said papa papa I got you a cake for your birthday. The grandad saw the letter that the queue wrote to him it said a simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.    I hope you like this and pls leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Shanarnia! I am so pleased to see so much blogging from you lately. Keep working hard. I enjoyed reading your writing about the video we watched today. You recounted the story well. I wonder if next time you can make sure you follow the criteria on the slides and answer all the questions. Also, watch where you are saying 'pls' make sure you write it out properly!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss britch I really appreciated when you comment on my blog. Yes I will make sure I will write it properly. I will make sure I will look on the slides show and answer the question. I am working really hard on this blog. To get lots of work that I have done this year.
    By Shanarnia.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about