Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

The Day of Athletics...

Yesterday, 28th of November we did Athletics in our school. Some of the things that we did was, sprints, long distance high jump, shot put, discuss and long jump; of course we also had rest time. All/most of the students, from junior to senior participated in every sport, we all showed resilience when things got hard for me I think the hardest ones we're the jumping sport because I don't really jump that high or long. But I did do a pretty good job at the high jump, sprint, shot put and discuss.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shanarnia,

    Happy New Year! I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    I hope you had a lot of fun and made wonderful memories with your friends! Athletics day is always a lot of fun because you get to be outside doing active things rather than staying inside doing school work! I used to be afraid of the high jump because I too could not jump that high, so I always ended up landing on the bar, which was really embarrassing for me. It's great to read that you have tried your best and participated in every sports activities!

    I would love to read more of your blog and comment on them! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about