Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

At Orana Park                     By Shanarnia

On Thursday, Ako Ngatahi went to Orana Park. I saw some gorillas and I learnt that they eat vegetables. They have got big hands. They’ve got big legs and black nails.

I also saw a king lion and a lioness and the king lion was eating meat. Lions have got sharp claws and sharp teeth.

I saw a peacock and it had a big tail with blue and green colours on it.

The teacher told me that kiwi can hunt at night using their beaks to smell and their eyes can see in the dark. They get their legs to move things about on the ground. They have to watch out for dangerous animals like possums and rats.  

5 comments:

  1. This looks cool keep the good wrok up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Sharnarnia. I like how you wrote kiwi can hunt at night using their beaks to smell and their eyes can see in the dark. They get their legs to move things about on the ground. They have to watch out for dangerous animals like possums and rats. Next time you write things about animals can you please write more information for the lion and the peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Sharnarnia. I liked reading about the animals. I wanted to know what a rat is? How do rats eat? I like carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Sharnarnia. I liked reading about the animals. I wanted to know what a rat is? How do rats eat? I like carrots.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about